Next Marksmanship Test:
Markmanship Test Rules
You may participate in the marksmanship test with one of four eligible rifles listed below. To obtain a gold medal or above you must have a bayonet equipped to your rifle.
- Springfield M1861
- Enfield M1853
- Lorenz M1854
- Mississippi 1841
Official Scoring & Medals
Target 1 (40 Yards)
- Each soldier will get 7 shots on the 40 yard target.
- For each outer-circle hit on the 40 yard target, you will be awarded 0 points,
- for each inner-circle hit 2 points
- for each bulls-eye you will get 5 points.
Target 2 (70 Yards)
- Each soldier will get 6 shots on the 70 yard target.
- For each hit on the outer-circle you will get 3 points
- for each hit on the inner circle you will get 5 points
- for each bulls-eye hit you will get 7 points.
Target 3 (125 Yards)
- Each soldier will get 5 shots on the 125 yard targets.
- For each hit on the board you are awarded 3 points
- for each outer-circle hit is 5 points, each inner-circle hit is 7
- For each bulls-eye hit is 10 points.
* - Bayonet Required
- Platinum: 80 Points*
- Gold: 60 Points*
- Silver: 50 Points
- Bronze: 30 Points